Figs On The Funcho
Competition Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be requested.
- Details of how to enter are on our website Wedding Competition and form part of the terms and conditions. By entering the competition, you agree to these terms and conditions. Please retain a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
- Entries must be submitted via our website, by emailing us at email@example.com or by post to 11 Beales Lane, Weybridge, KT13 8JS. For details of the competition, the prize and how to enter, see Wedding Competition.
- All entries must be received by 14h30 08 November 2015. However we may by notice on our website extend this closing date and time if we reasonably think that circumstances require this.
- Only one entry per person shall be accepted.
- Late, illegible or incomplete entries will not be accepted. We accept no responsibility for participants being unable to connect to our website or any third party website to participate in the competition, or if your entry is late or lost, due to any problem, technical or otherwise connected with your email or web connection. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt.
- The winner will be decided by us in accordance with the criteria set out on our website and this decision shall be final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified within 7 days of the closing date of the competition.
- The winner’s name may be published on our website or in other media after the closing date of the competition.
- The prize is non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond our reasonable control and accordingly we may at our absolute discretion vary or amend the competition and the entrant agrees that we shall have no liability as a result thereof.
- If you win the competition, you may be required to participate in publicity and you agree to this and to the publishing of your name on our website and in any other promotional materials.
- We will own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all entries to the competition and in consideration of us allowing you entry to the competition, you hereby irrevocably and with full title guarantee assign to us all such rights.
- Entry to the competition is free and no purchase is necessary.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.
- The promoter of this competition is Great Holiday Locations trading as Figs on the Funcho.