Paint in Watercolours
Enjoy a watercolour painting workshop in Portugal’s Algarve where we aim to deliver learning as a relaxed and enjoyable experience at a tranquil and beautiful riverside location, Figs on the Funcho.
Spend an unforgettable morning with our skilled art tutor who will help you learn with confidence through demonstrations and one to one advice.
- Art materials
- Guidance and help to develop your painting skills
- An understanding of watercolour painting techniques
- ME-Time in a tranquil and scenic riverside location
- Homemade cake with refreshments
- A deliciously prepared vegetarian meal with a mimosa cocktail under the shade of the mature carob trees (weather permitting)
- Your gorgeous painting to take home
Watercolour Painting Workshop Schedule
- Arrive from 0930 for tea/coffee on the “Out of Africa” deck
- The workshop starts at 10h00
- Tea/coffee will be served with homemade cake
- The 3-hour painting workshop ends at 13h00
- Enjoy lunch from 13h00
Painting Workshop Dates
Our step by step watercolour painting workshops are suitable for all levels:
Bee-Eater 20 and 21 November 2020
Hoopoe January 2021
Azure-Winged Magpie March 2021
Draw the Iberian azure-winged magpie bird with its glossy black head, white throat and power blue wings and tail in black, white, brown, grey and powder-blue watercolour paints.
Watercolour Painting Workshop Rate
€49 per person
Minimum 4 persons
Read what our guests have to say
Ask Cheryl a question
And There’s More
Additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in place to avoid the spreading of infections. Figs on the Funcho have been awarded the Portuguese Clean and Safe seal and we work with our cleaning company to ensure that our rental property’s cleaning protocol meets the “Clean and Safe” protocols by following the new villa rental hygiene guidelines.
In addition to the new holiday rental Clean&Safe guidelines, our art students attending our painting lessons will be asked to adhere to our coronavirus protocols, see details regarding our coronavirus policy