Palette Knife Acrylic Painting
Palette knife painting is a great technique to master if you don’t like getting lost in unnecessary detail as you can add swathes of colours and depth to your painting using this method.
The art lessons are suitable for all levels. Samantha’s art motto is that you can never make mistakes, just change your direction of thought and enjoy the process.
Spend a creative morning at a beautiful, tranquil riverside location that is surrounded by nature’s bounty and wonderful calming views. A perfect setting to unwind and improve your artistic creativity.
The morning session will be followed by lunch when we will feast on a lovingly prepared wholesome vegetarian meal under the shade of the mature carob trees.
- Art materials included: painting knives, canvas size 25 x 30 x 1.5, paints and easels
- Guidance and help on how to paint with palette knives
- Creativity time in a tranquil and scenic riverside location
- Tea/coffee break with homemade cake
- Your gorgeous acrylic palette knife painting to take home
- Arrive from 09h15 for tea/coffee on the “Out of Africa” deck
- The art workshop starts at 09h30
- Tea/coffee will be served with homemade cake (20 – 30 minutes)
- The 3h30 painting workshop ends at 13h00
- Lunch on the waterfront deck from 13h00 – 14h30
Palette Knife Painting Workshop Dates
Our palette knife painting workshops are suitable for all levels.
Dates to be confirmed, contact Cheryl to register your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org
€45 per person, includes lunch
Minimum 4 persons
Read what our guests have to say on our review page
Other Workshops at Figs on the Funcho
Additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in place to avoid the spreading of infections. Artists attending will be asked to adhere to our coronavirus protocols, see details regarding our coronavirus policy