What is included in our Algarve villa wedding package
Our wedding co-ordinates can help you choose a tailor made Algarve wedding package that will suite you, to plan your wedding the way you want it. Your wedding package can include:
- An exclusive wedding ceremony and reception, held at our riverside location for the agreed number of guests.
- An intimate rehearsal dinner location for up to 20 – 25 guests, held on the waterfront deck with gorgeous tranquil views for your immediate families, close friends and relatives.
- A loud outdoor music license that is valid until midnight to allow you to dance the night away.
- Spacious, rustic and tranquil outdoor areas, overlooking the surrounding countryside and river for your welcome cocktails, ceremony and wedding reception.
- Wedding photos with spectacular sunsets and river views (see our wedding gallery).
- Accommodation at the The River House, perfect for a small group of 10 persons with gorgeous rooms, an infinity pool and uninterrupted views of the countryside and Funcho Dam.
- A pizza area to entertain a small group of friends and family.
The River House accommodation can sleep up to ten guests and three babies in cots for a week. The 5-bedroom villa has spacious, comfortable and fully air-conditioned double bedrooms, 2 with en-suite bathrooms and a large communal bathroom.
* Two glamping safari tents will be available that can sleep up to four guests (from 2023), there will be an outdoor shower and toilet area. Pricing on application.
What if I want a DIY wedding?
If you are a budget-concious wedding couple or if you more of a hands-on-couple and want to show off your creativity the a DIY is what you are looking for. And Cheryl’s suppliers list can help you plan your perfect wedding celebration in the Algarve.
Cheryl does not plan your wedding day but she can put you in touch with local wedding service providers and on the day co-ordinators.
The services of a musician, florist, photographer, celebrant, local suppliers etc. that have been previously booked and recommended will be a great help to kick start your research.
The sourcing of a catering service or independent chefs that come recommended is invaluable advice to help you choose a food caterer to suit your style and budget. Your chosen caterer will help you select your style of wedding furnishings and catering items required on the wedding day including the delivery, collection and setup.
There’s ample space here for outside caterers to store supplies and prepare menus. Our fully equipped kitchen is the perfect setting to turn fresh, seasonal produce purchased from the nearby Farmers Market into delicious delights.
We can have local ingredients procured for you, courtesy of our shopping concierge service.
During your stay additional cleaning, change of towels or linen can be booked in advance, if required.
We recommend hiring 33-seater coaches for transporting your wedding guests to alleviate the stress of guests navigating on their own, while allowing them to fully enjoy the wedding with drinks, dancing, and other celebrations.
Stocking the bar can easily be done from abroad. Cheryl can put you in touch with a local Portuguese wine merchant who can send you a selection of Portuguese wines for you to sample in the comfort of your own home. Wines can be bought on consignment for the wedding celebration so you can return unopened wine bottles.
A standard wedding decoration set is available for hire allowing you time to focus on you own personalised decorations.